- Gujarat CM Modi starts final leg of campaign
- Mukesh Ambani richest Indian for fifth straight year Forbes
- KFA engineers resume work accept wage settlement offer
- Naveen Jindal stuns with Zee TV sting sets Twitter ablaze
- CWG contract CVC detects Rs 1000 crore tax evasion
- 6 Nov polls in USA Why history is on Romney side
Clubs Today invites readers and bloggers to submit guest posts for publication either as reactions to published articles or as pieces in their own right. E-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org by the following guidelines:
1. The post must be completely your own.
The post must be completely original and will not been published elsewhere. (Content that has been already published by you is acceptable if the article has been modified or rewritten in different words.) Once the post has been published on Clubstoday, it may NOT be published elsewhere at any time -- Clubstoday owns the content. If you want to submit a prior post without a rewrite, you must delete it from your blog before Considerations will publish it. Search engines will penalize both of our websites for duplicated content.
2. The post must be informative, well-written.
Priority will be given to posts that have different or opposing viewpoints than those generally offered by the writers on the topics that are presented here – socials, politics, culture, dating, economics, entertainments, life styles, business, marketing etc.
3. The post can contain one links to websites of your choice.
A biographical tagline at the bottom of the post can contain a link. (Be sure to specify the anchor text.)
4. A minimum of 800 words is must.
No maximum -- just keep it reasonable. We like to provide lengthy, interesting articles rather than short.
5. Photo guidelines.
You can include a photo for the post as long as it is a low-resolution image that you have the right to publish.
People who interested in becoming official co-writers -- publishing at least two quality posts per week can e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Thank you for your submissions, and we look forward to receiving them.
Copyright © 2010 Clubstoday All rights reserved